Sunday

Natrional Scrapbooking Day with Citrus Twist Kits!

Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day or Weekend! I hope you've been collecting your words! Stay a bit more to get mine! My challenge was to create a mixed media project! It was way out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed it! 

I made a 6x12 scrapbook layout. To create the background I used Topaz IZINK and Mimosa IZINK from Aladine. I dropped the ink on the paper and dragged it with a card to create the background. I also made some splatters with red mist. 

I also used these wood buttons and the Shimelle Enamel Dots from the April Embellishments Kit and the April and May Pocket Life Kits

This die cut is from the May Die Cuts Pack and the stars from the Puffy Stickers from the May Pocket Life Kit.

 I also added a little sewing in some of the areas to add more details without going too heavy. I hope you enjoyed my project! It was fun to make!

My secret word is DONUT! 😄 Don't forget to visit Nathalie's blog to see her amazing project!



Since you are already here I wanted to share my project using one of the challenge sketches.


Instead of doing a layout I used a traveler's notebook! 


I kept it pretty simple but I had to add a few layers of this beautiful paper behind the photo!

Make sure you join the challenges too! You could win a $50 Gift Card to the CTK Shop!

I can't wait to see what you make!



Last but certainly not least, you can try out Citrus Twist Kits for 25% OFF AND an alphabet stamp!

Don't miss this chance! 

0 lovely comments: