Saturday

Project Life 2018 Cover Page

Hey Everyone! I'm so happy to share this spread with you! I made 6 DIY Kits using my stash. I recently went through all my things so I could destash and I rediscovered so beautiful many items! I also have an ridiculous amount of cards and I really wanted to use them. Kits are a big help in my process and making this layout was proof of how fun is using them! 

This kit's inspiration came from the Crate Paper - Cute Girl Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad. I chose that paper pad first and then the journaling cards and embellishments. These alphas are the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa Collection Black Thickers. I made these hearts with felt and my trusty Lawn Fawn Heart Dies

For my cover page I used photos printed with my Instax Share SP-2 Printer. I brought mine with this Instax bundle with a battery charger and extra prints.

I used a simple formula to make all my cards look similar using different colors.

I used the Lawn Cuts Dies - Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables to cut these circles out of project life cards. I'm also trying to use them as embellishments.

Here are the DIY Videos and the Process Video to this layout! 






I hope you enjoyed them! 


1 lovely comments:

Vic said...

Hi I really love your style! Thanks for the inspiration!