Wednesday

Freckled Fawn: Traveler's Notebook

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie and today I'm sharing a Traveler's Notebook spread using the November Oh Deer Me Kit + Papers

I used circle dies to cut the papers and the photos. These two papers are my favorite from the kit. This it is one of my absolute favorite kits EVER! It has gorgeous colors, cool patterns, puffy stickers, enamel dots and labels! 

I love using enamel dots! They are perfect little sprinkles for simple scrappers and heavy embellishers like me. The colors on these are super cute!

To balance the photo I added a circle on the left. At the center I use a rubber house and a Chipboard Banner Phrase Stickers. The one on the right is from the Summertime Chipboard Phrases.
I used the cardstock from the November Paper Kit and my Altenew Dies to cut these letters. 


I hope you enjoyed this Traveler's Notebook Spread! 


0 lovely comments: