Sunday

Project LifeBlack & White in Full Color!

Hi Everyone! This is Jennie! I am in LOVE with Black & White! The September Oh Deer Me Kit got me hooked! I grabbed a bunch of black and white things from my freckled stash! I had so much color in these pages that I had no idea what to do with them. The black and white worked perfect! 

When I decide on a color scheme I start with washi tape. It's the easiest thing to pick for me.

Freckled Fawn is very talented with fonts! I love to mix them and layer them! I like to use small fonts like the Black Puffy Script Alpha Stickers on photos.

This is the only color embellishment I grabbed because I wanted really big letters and the green works with the photos. Underneath I layered washiWhite Foam Words Stickers and Chipboard Words.  I like to staple some embellishments to add detail and texture.

The Foam Words also come in black! I used the Black & White Vellum Alphas to underline the word amazing!


In this filler card I wanted to play with words and fonts. You can find the ampersand in the Large Acetate Numbers. I used the Tombow MONO Twin Permanent Marker to color the  Days of the Week Wood Veneers.

The Glitter Enamel Triangles are perfect little accents for pages and photos.

I love square photos, I need to include them in my album more often!
I hope you enjoyed these pages! Take up the challenge to only use black and white supplies and let us know how it goes!

0 lovely comments: